Tuesday, June 21, 2016

(SALE PENDING) Meet Allison!    Allison began as a 1980's Sasha in need of a remake and she is now a one of a kind girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles!

  I felt I really needed to do a very light haired girl for summer, so here she is!  She wears a simple summer dress and comes barefoot, so you can put your favorite Sasha shoes on her (also helps me keep the cost down!)  Please excuse the two tiny bits of hair in the closeup photos - I had just snipped two strands of extra long bangs in the front and they ended up on her nose!)

Allison wears a very soft, synthetic mohair human hair wig in a very pale blonde, by Monique.  She has been restrung and is in good condition.  Comes signed by me, (numbered with the month/year of creation) and with a certificate for identification.  






She is a one of a kind and can never be exactly duplicated.  She is $325 and shipping dependent on zip code.  I may be contacted here 

2 comments:

  1. She's a lovely girl, Kelly. The wig looks like one of the best I've ever seen, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Kelly. What a lovely girl indeed.

    ReplyDelete