Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving! Meet Marta!

(SOLD)  Just a perfect doll for November! 
Meet Marta.  Marta began as a 1969/1970 Gregor in need of makeover.  I began by doing a total cleaning and restringing so that she can now hold a pose.
Marta has a light blond synthetic mohair wig that I have styled in two pigtails.  I also photographed it brushed out.  It is very versatile!    Her light hair and extra dark coloring of an earlier doll reminded me of a beautiful "yellow/brown" eyed early Gotz doll that I had at one point in my Sasha family.  I wanted to do a similar eye style combined with that of a studio doll.

Marta's features have been repainted and sealed and she wears a dress by Luvzone on Ebay.  On her feet are older stockings and a pair of Sasha trainers distressed to look worn and old.

She was so much fun to photograph on this gray November day but her hair was all over the place with the wind!   She is a great doll for winter! 

Marta is $295 and overseas shipping is available.  (Since we are a registered business, we do need to declare the value on international packages.)  I may be reached here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment