Saturday, February 22, 2014

(SALE PENDING) I just finished this fun little doll....and gave her a fun little name.  She is "Jasie";( just a cute name I found online!)

 She began as a 1970 Sasha with falling hair and badly greened features exposed to ultraviolet light.
I decided to remake her as a much younger looking Sasha since she is the earlier, smaller mold.  Her blue eyes are rounder and "open" a bit wider to give her this look.
 She has a scruffy, homespun kind of look in her comfortable cotton vintage style dress (handmade by 4Everart).  She has white socks, underpants and little black side strap shoes in a traditional Sasha style.
 Her wig is a brand new human hair wig.  I had to work with it a bit to give it a somewhat natural childlike style.  Her features have been repainted and she has freckles.    She is in very good condition - I did restring her so that now she can hold a pose. She has one little kind of pock in the vinyl on her lower lip that seems to have been factory done; almost like a little bubble; fortunately it is not very noticeable!

 Jasie's little friends (doll and bear) are just props and aren't included; but I'm sure her new home will have lots of toys for her to play with!
 Jasie is $360 and comes signed with a certificate.  I may be contacted at wenarskys@embarqmail.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment